Friday, February 17, 2023

World Literature I: Beginnings to 1650, Part One, The Ancient World

Getty, Laura, Ph.D., Rhonda Kelly Ph.D., Kyounghye Kwon Ph.D., and Douglas Thomson Ph.D., eds.
Thumbnail for World Literature I
This peer-reviewed World Literature I anthology includes introductory text and images before each series of readings. Sections of the text are divided by time period in three parts: the Ancient World, Middle Ages and Renaissance, and then divided into chapters by location.

World Literature I and the Compact Anthology of World Literature are similar in format and both intended for World Literature I courses, but these two texts are developed around different curricula.

English

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)

9781940771328

University of North Georgia Press

Dahlonega, GA

Open Educational Resources (OERs)

No comments:

Post a Comment