We are a group of individuals united by a passion for Classics. Many of us have studied Classics at state schools, and all of us know the subject has great educational value across many disciplines. Our supporters include academics, scholars and teachers, business people, politicians and broadcasters.
Classics – the study of Latin, Greek and Ancient Civilisations – is in growing demand in state schools but it has to compete for funding with other essential subjects in increasingly tight school budgets. We think making Classics available in every state school is a must so that all pupils – from whatever background – have the same opportunities.
Classics for All was created in 2010 by Friends of Classics and the Joint Association of Classical Teachers (JACT) to raise money to ensure Classics is available in every state school where there is demand.
- 10/31/2014 - Latest news - Classics for All
- 05/28/2014 - Latest news from Classics for All
- 01/07/2014 - Concert announcement - Ralph Kirshbaum for Classics for All
- 12/09/2013 - Latest News from Classics for All, December 2013
- 08/01/2013 - Classics for All July 2013 Newsletter
- 04/05/2013 - Invitation from Classics For All
- 01/24/2013 - Classics for All January Newsletter
- 08/23/2012 - Classics for All - August Newsletter
- 04/26/2012 - Classics for All
See the full List of Open Access Journals in Ancient Studies