The following website introduces ‘The Tell el-
Dab'a Wall Paintings Project’. The joint venture of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna and the Ruhr- University Bochum is supported by the Austrian Archaeological Institute and currently funded by the Institute for Aegean Prehistory (INSTAP). In addition, the project is embedded in the German Research Foundation project ‘Aegean Design in Oriental Palaces – Knowledge and Materiality in the Eastern Mediterranean during the Second Millennium B.C.’ of the Ruhr- University Bochum.
- Tell el-Dab'a
- The Palatial Site and the Context of the Wall Paintings
- History of the Tell el-Dab'a Wall Painting Project
- Archaeological Processing
- Architectual Imitations from 'Palace F'
- Architectual Imitations from 'Palace G'
- The Hunt Frieze
- Large-Scale Animals and Composite Beings
- Large-Scale Landscape
- Maze Pattern Floor
- Stucco Reliefs