This resource has been published in issue 22, spring 1999, of Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship. For its publication, many revisions were made to this site. I have not marked them, but will mark changes from June 1st, 1999.
Please note that much of this information is located on other websites. I endeavour to link to useful and informative pages, but neither I, nor the University at Buffalo is responsible for their content, nor should their presence in this resource be considered an evaluation of their accuracy. Caveat lector!!
Table of Contents
- General Web Sites
- Research Projects & Initiatives
- Literature & Databases
- Relevant Educational & Institutional Sites
- Electronic Fora (discussion lists and newsgroups)
- Technology Concerns (incl. knapping & replication studies)
- Prehistoric Cultural & Artifact Information & Theories (incl. artifacts & point typologies)
- Geological Sources, Samples, & Procurement
- "Images on Stone" / Rock Art Sites
- Software & Data
- Commercial Concerns (no artifacts!)
- Museum-Related Concerns