Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Dependency Treebanks of Ancient Greek Authors

Dependency Treebanks of Ancient Greek Authors

Vanessa B. Gorman, Professor of History, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 619 Oldfather Hall, Lincoln NE 68588-0327 USA, vgorman1@unl.edu; vbgorman@gmail.com

My archive of Greek dependency trees is available here.

I have made a series of videos explaining how to make dependency trees in Arethusa/Perseids for someone who already knows Greek. You can find them on my YouTubeChannel.

I have made a series of videos ("Grammar 101-104") explaining basic English grammar needed to read Ancient Greek, using dependency syntax terms. They are intended for someone who knows no Greek. You can find all these videos on my YouTubeChannel.

See also the Digital Collections at the Perseids Project.

Teach yourself Greek here.

No comments:

Post a Comment