The Lexicon of Greek Personal Names (LGPN) was established to collect and publish all ancient Greek personal names,drawing on the full range of written sources from the 8th century B.C. down to the late Roman Empire.
- The project: the origin and purpose of LGPN.
- Publications: details of published volumes including name lists and statistics; forthcoming volumes, associated works.
- LGPN online:
- Ancient Greek names: an introduction, including their formation and development, and our sources for them. We also have a little information about modern Greek names.
- Announcements: new additions to the site, developments, news and events.
- Anatolian Society: a joint conference, July 11-12, 2011
- Contact details: staff and the Advisory Committee.