Coming to Grips with the Corpus of Open Access Antiquity
or(Not) beyond href => Juicing Up Human Browsing => Humans Are Nasty => I Have Problems
Friday June 1, 2012
Links to some things mentioned in the talk. A text of the talk may eventually appear here as well.
- AMBROSIA: Union Catalogue of the Blegen and Gennadius Libraries of the American School of Classical Studies at Athens and the Libraries of the British School at Athens
- Ancient World Digital Library Book Viewer
- NYU Digital Library Technology Services (DLTS)
- AWOL - The Ancient World Online
- Alphabetical List of Open Access Journals in Ancient Studies
- Access to Mideast and Islamic Resources (AMIR)
Whether you are here at ISAW or not you can follow side channel comment on twitter #lawdi and on the Pleiades Internet Relay Chat Channel.