Subsidia studii ab Enrique Alarcón collecta et edita
Pompaelone ad Universitatis Studiorum Navarrensis aedes ab A.D. MM
The Corpus Thomisticum project aims to provide scholars with a set of instruments of research on Thomas Aquinas, freely available via Internet. It has five parts:
We choose Latin as the main language of the Corpus Thomisticum, for every student of Thomas can read his original texts, which are in Latin indeed.
- A full edition of the complete works of St. Thomas according, where possible, to the best critical texts.
- A bibliography covering all the studies on Aquinas and his doctrine, from the 13th century through our days.
- An index of the main tools of Thomistic research, and the edition of the most important among them.
- A database management system, implemented to search, compare, and sort words, phrases, quotations, similitudes, correlations, and statistical information.
- A digital edition of the main manuscripts of Aquinas' works.
Corpus Thomisticum aims to be a common project: every help is appretiated. We welcome the submission or correction of bibliographical references, of improved editions of texts, and of research tools, classic or modern: bonum enim est diffusivum sui.