Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Open Access e-Book: Blogging Archaeology

Blogging Archaeology- The Book
Doug Rocks-Macqueen
Blogging Archaelogy Cover Image
Blogging archaeology Cover Image
I have not posted for a little while and that is because I have been very busy editing and putting together an eBook- Blogging Archaeology. As I am typing this the SAA session on blogging and archaeology is happening. Chris has launched the book there (not sure if it worked but it is supposed to be a giant projected QR code with a link to the book) and I will do so on this blog.

I will make this short and sweet: read it! It is Open Access i.e. FREE to READ! The authors put in a lot of effort and, while I might be a little bit bias, I think it is an excellent book.

Download it here Blogging Archaeology

Chris has put together a really nifty way to view it magazine style-  http://www.digtech-llc.com/blogarch-ebook/


No comments:

Post a Comment