- Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research [n.b. I see now that the most recent issues of BASOR is not yet available]
- Journal of Cuneiform Studies
- Near Eastern Archaeology
... I am sending you this email because you have a membership that expires on 3/31/2010, and ASOR is giving you a free subscription to the online content until your membership expires. We are providing this free subscription because we want to give you the opportunity to see how the online content works and decide whether you want to keep an online subscription, a print subscription, or both when you renew in a few months.When you renew your membership, you can choose to keep both the online and print subscriptions or you can choose to have only online or online print. If you choose both, you will be charged a modest $25 fee for both, but there is no additional fee if you choose only one. If you an non-US member and choose the online only option, you will save the non-US shipping charges. We'll send you more details closer the time of your expiration date, but for now we wanted to let you try out the online content for free ...
All older content is online at JSTOR. Active journals have a three year moving wall.
- The Annual of the American Schools of Oriental Research, 1922-2005 [Three year moving wall]
- The Annual of the American School of Oriental Research in Jerusalem, 1919-1921
- Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research, 1921-2005 [Three year moving wall]
- Bulletin of the American School of Oriental Research in Jerusalem, 1919-1921
- Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research. Supplementary Studies 1945-1991
- Journal of Cuneiform Studies, 1947-2005 [Three year moving wall]
- Near Eastern Archaeology, 1998-2005 [Three year moving wall]
- The Biblical Archaeologist, 1938-1997
Access to the entire suite of ASOR publications available via JSTOR is available to ASOR members who are otherwise unaffiliated with subscribing institutions for $15 per year.
The ASOR Newsletter is available in open access format from Volume 46, Number 1, Spring 1996 - Present