Autumn 2010 open access files from the Griffith Institute, Ashmolean Museum.
- Tracings made by Norman de Garis Davies in Theban tombs TT 76, TT 85, TT 95, TT 108, TT 161, TT 176, TT 179, TT 200, TT 222, TT 249 and TT 260 have been made available online. (December 22, 2010)
- The list of current archive projects has been updated. (December 17, 2010)
- Scans have now been added to the transcripts of all Howard Carter's diaries and journals. (December 17, 2010)
- Howard Carter's notes on various objects found in the tomb of Tutankhamun, made in preparation of the final publication, and early drafts of Chapters iii, The Annexe, and v, The Main Cause of Deterioration and Chemical Changes [etc.], of The Tomb of Tut.ankh.Amen, iii. (November 21, 2010)
- The Tutankhamun: Anatomy of an Excavation database has been featured in an article by David Keys in BBC History Magazine, 11  (December 2010), p. 14.
- The list of current archive projects has been updated. (November 21, 2010)
- The list of objects in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo has been revised. (November 5, 2010)
- Scans have been added to Howard Carter's diaries and journal recording the first two excavation seasons in the tomb of Tutankhamun in 1922, 1923 and 1923-4. (November 3, 2010)
- Teaching, research degree programmes and Egyptologists at Oxford, by John Baines. (October 29, 2010)
- Scans of tracings made by Norman and Nina de Garis Davies in Theban tomb TT 262 have been made available online. (October 25, 2010)
- The Tutankhamun: Anatomy of an Excavation database has been the subject of feature articles in The Observer (July 18, 2010), The Oxford Times (August 12, 2010), and Oxford Mail (August 13, 2010), Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger (September 18-19, 2010), and mentioned in Outline. Bodleian Library Staff Newsletter (September 29, 2010).
- Topographical Bibliography working files for periodicals have been updated. (September 29, 2010)