The Heritage of Egypt Magazine
The Heritage of Egypt was launched in 2008 and is the first publication relating to the history, archaeology, and legacy of Egypt that is edited, produced, and owned in Egypt; this gives the publication a unique perspective on the complex histories of ancient and modern Egypt.
The Heritage of Egypt is published three times a year, in January, May, and September. The magazine reaches thousands of readers through direct sales in Egypt and the provision of copies to archaeological societies in the United Kingdom.
For acquiring individual paper copies of the magazine and for a Table of Contents of each issue, please see the website of the publisher, Al-Hadara Publishing.
If you would like to get a subscription, here's a subscription form (in PDF).
Editor of the magazine is Amgad Refai.
The magazine accepts contributions from authors who are suitably academically qualified in their field.
Back-issues 1-5 are offered here for free, plus a selection of articles from issue 6:
- The Heritage of Egypt no. 6 (September 2009), Selected Articles (English version) (PDF-file, 4 MB)
- The Heritage of Egypt no. 5 (May 2009) (English version) (PDF-file, 2 MB)
- The Heritage of Egypt no. 5 (May 2009) (Arabic version) (PDF-file, 3 MB)
- The Heritage of Egypt no. 4 (January 2009) (PDF-file, 8 MB)
- The Heritage of Egypt no. 3 (September 2008) (PDF-file, 8 MB)
- The Heritage of Egypt no. 2 (May 2008) (PDF-file, 6 MB)
- The Heritage of Egypt no. 1 (January 2008) (PDF-file, 4 MB)
See the full List of Open Access Journals in Ancient Studies