Sunday, September 29, 2019

Outline of Gāndhārī Grammar

Outline of Gāndhārī Grammar 
Stefan Baums 
(29 September 2019)
Five years ago, I made available an Outline of Gāndhārī Grammar that had grown out of my classes at the University of California, Berkeley, the University of Leiden and the University of Munich. This past July, I updated my Outline for another class that I taught in the Leiden Summer School in Languages and Linguistics. The new version is freshly typeset and now features links from example words into the Dictionary of Gāndhārī that illustrate the range of evidence on which my grammar statements are based. Gāndhārī words are now cited in Dictionary orthography as well as by their reconstructed pronunciation. Like the previous version, this updated version of the Outline is made available under the terms of the CC BY-ND license. [Text via Gāndhārī Language and Literature]

See AWOL's list of Open Access Textbooks and Language Primers relating to the ancient world

No comments:

Post a Comment